- 2nd and 4th Sundays – check the calendar on our home page
- 4 pm – 6:00 pm
- Mid-Winter English Country Dance Weekend – Feb 2-4, 2024
- There is also an ECD Wednesday evening from 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm; various callers; and recorded music.
- (This is not an OFB activity) For information contact: email@example.com
Donations are appreciated for the band and caller.
Harvest House Community Center
205 Kenilworth Rd
Asheville, NC 28803
- Each dance is taught and then prompted by experienced dance leaders
- Elegant live music is played by talented local musicians
- No partner necessary
- Newcomers welcome
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- English Country Dance may be seen in film adaptations of Jane Austen’s novels such as “Pride and Prejudice.” Watch this Introductory ECD video for examples.
- Learn more on the website for the Country Dance & Song Society.
- Read a personal story written by a contra dancer after attending his first English Country Dance.